12 Days of Christmas Terms & Conditions
- Our 12 Days of Christmas promotion runs from the 1st to the 12th December.
- Each offer is only valid for one 24 hour period; offers can not be combined.
- If you wish to view all offers in advance they can be seen here.
- During this busy time it may take longer to process your order than normal.
Please check our shipping page for further updates and last order dates.
General Terms & Conditions
- We encourage you to check our shipping times before checking out. All shipping times are approximate and so please note there may be times where your order is dispatched after this timeframe.
- If your order is urgent please opt for Priority Shipping during checkout.
- There is a very small window of time to amend your order should you need to change your delivery address etc. Please note that when an order has been processed and shipping paid and allocated we are unable to make any amendments. Please refrain from contacting us via social media for this matter, we cannot guaranteed your message will be seen in time.
- We cannot be held responsible for any mistakes on delivery addresses entered at checkout. Items that are returned to sender (us) due to incorrect addresses or refusal of delivery will be refunded, less the delivery charge.
- Please note that there can be some colour differences compared with how our products look online - this is due to monitor displays. Colours across various product batches & materials can also differ.
- Should you experience a fault with your order or a product let us know at email@example.com, we will in the first instance look to send a replacement out to you.
- We offer a manufacturers' warranty on all of our products. However, please note that use of cleaning products on our changing mats or keeping your mat in direct sunlight will void this warranty. If you need advise on how to care for your product please read our Product Care page.
- Please note that items in the sale or outlet are not eligible for refunds. Should you wish to return your sale or outlet item, a credit note will be issued instead.