🎁 We have extended our Returns Policy for Christmas gifting! Orders placed after 22nd November can now be returned until the 14th January 2024* 🎁
*Please continue to read the information below to ensure your order can be returned.
We are unable to extend the return window of orders including products from the following brands, as they ship and return products according to their own policies; Obaby, CuddleCo, Scoot & Ride & Banwood. View their return policies here.
Before requesting a return, please read these IMPORTANT factors:
We hope you love every item that you ordered, but if you wish to return something, you have 28 days from when your order was delivered to send it back to us and receive a monetary refund.
Goods must be returned in a new, unused and resaleable condition in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if we deem the product has been used or is in an unsellable condition.
Please note that we cannot accept refunds on changing mats that have been opened due to safety hygiene reasons. Our changing mat dimensions are on each product listing and are sent in clear packaging so prints/colours can be assessed without the need to open packaging.
Provided your items meet these conditions, your refund will be issued to the same payment method used when placing the order excluding postage costs. Please allow 5 working days for the refund to show in your account. We cannot be held responsible for any interest charges made by a credit card company whilst waiting for the returns to be refunded to your card.
We aim to complete all returns within 7 working days of receiving them.
If 28 days have gone by since your purchase was received you will only be eligible for an exchange or credit note up to a maximum of 10 weeks from the original purchase. Credit notes are issued in the form of a gift card and these do not have an expiry date. After 10 weeks no exchange, credit not or refund will be given.
All exchanges will be issued to the value of the item when it was purchased. Items being received in exchange will be sold at the current value at the time of exchange.
Being a small business we are afraid that we cannot absorb the additional cost of returns shipping so the cost of the return is down to the customer.
Sale items are not eligible for a refund, you will only be eligible for a credit note.
Sample sale, Personalised, Made to Order & Custom Product items are not eligible for return, exchange or credit note.
If you are unsure if you are eligible for a return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your request online.
Individual return policies are in effect for Direct Dispatch items, as they are shipped directly from and returned to each Brand. You can find the return policies for Obaby, CuddleCo, Scoot & Ride & Banwood products here.
We really hope you love your products, but of course we understand that at times you may wish to return an item. In the event you want to request a refund or exchange (and you have read the terms above) please follow the process below:
1. Log in to your customer account.
- In the Email field, enter the email address used to place your order, and then click Continue.
- You will receive an email sent from our store with a six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Return to our online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Once logged in, click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the item(s) that you wish to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note with any additional information you would like us to know. For example, you may wish to tell us about an item you would like to exchange for.
5. Click request return.
If your return request is approved, you will receive an email with shipping instructions on how to get your parcel back to us. Please note that all postage costs for returning items are to be covered by the customer. We always suggest using a tracked and insured service as we cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost in transit.
We recommend using https://www.parcel2go.com/ to search for the best prices.
We aim to complete all returns within 7 working days of receiving them. Please allow up to an extra 5 working days for the funds to return to your bank account.
Please always inspect your order and products immediately upon receipt. Should there been an issue with your order please ensure you follow the process below:
- Contact our customer care team on email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- If you think your order has been damaged during transit, please ensure that you keep the original packaging box and send a photograph of both the packaging and the damaged item to support in the claim process.
- If an item has been missed during the picking and packing process, or if you have been sent an incorrect item, please ensure that you take a picture of the item along with the packing slip so we can assist you. We will always rectify any mistakes on our behalf as quickly as possible.
- Please note that damaged items as a result of wear and tear, are not considered to be faulty. An item that has been clearly used and which has been subject to wear and tear will not be refunded. If you are in any doubt of this, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.
- Please note that we will ask for photographic/video evidence of any faults, so we can ascertain the problem and offer advice. If this cannot be provided, we are unable to help you further.
WHICH PRODUCTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN/EXCHANGE?
- Sale items are not eligible for a refund, you will be issued with a credit note.
- Sample sale items are clearly described on their listings and any faults or points to note are mentioned. These items are often heavily reduced to account for this and therefore all sample sale products are not eligible for return.
- Seconds items that are sold as seconds/faulty are not eligible for return. These items are described clearly; descriptions should be read carefully before purchasing.
- Personalised, Made to Order and Custom Products are not eligible for return. Please ensure that all products, sizes, colours/prints and spellings are correct before proceeding to the check out.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
Please view our Returns Policy and How to Request a Return.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ORDER FOR ANOTHER PRODUCT?
Yes you can, please clearly state this on your returns request email and on the packing slip or a note inside the parcel when returning your order. Once this has been processed, we will issue you a credit note (minus the original shipping cost) so you can purchase the item you would like in exchange. If you would like us to raise the exchange for you this can be arranged, and you will be emailed a payment link for any additional product or shipping costs.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Your refund will be returned to the original method of payment. This will exclude original shipping costs (except for faulty items if applicable). Please allow 5 working days for the refund to reach your bank account.
DO YOU OFFER FREE RETURNS?
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer free returns. Customers are responsible for the return postage costs.
DO CREDIT NOTES HAVE AN EXPIRY DATE?
No, our credit notes do not expire.
WHAT ABOUT COLLECTIONS AND PRE-PAID RETURN LABELS?
Mistakes can happen and we always try to rectify these as quickly and as easily as possible for our customers. If we are at fault, we will offer you a collection or a pre-paid label for returning any incorrect items. Collections are booked with DHL and our Pre Paid Labels are booked with EVRI.
Please note: If a collection is arranged and agreed by the customer and the customer is not at the premises when the courier arrives, you will be charged the collection price (this will be taken off any refund amount or invoiced accordingly).
WHAT IF MY ORDER IS NOT DELIVERED AND RETURNED TO MABEL & FOX?
We often spot customer errors whilst processing orders and contact them to confirm details, such as delivery address. However, the customer is responsible for checking the information they input in at checkout – ensuring that everything is correct.
If an order is returned to us by being rejected at the point of delivery (this happens when incorrect or insufficient address details are entered at checkout), then the customer is responsible for paying any reshipping costs. If Mabel & Fox are at fault, we will resend these out free of charge.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you want to cancel your order, please contact us via email@example.com
Please include: URGENT CANCEL ORDER (#order number) in the subject and confirm your details/the cancellation request in the email body. Providing we receive this before dispatch and collection from our couriers, we can cancel this for you. Please note, if we do not receive this in time and your order is dispatched/we have already paid for your postage label, any cancellation will be refunded minus shipping costs.
Please be aware: We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the delivery address it correct before making payment. Mabel and Fox cannot take responsibility for a parcel going missing or being returned to sender (our warehouse) due to incorrect details being entered during check out.