MABEL & FOX RETURNS POLICY
We really hope that you love our products, but of course we understand that at times you may want to return an item or that something might go wrong.
We do appreciate that people are busy and that it isn’t always easy to read and follow policies. Therefore, we have created headings so you can find the sections that apply to you. Please read any sections that apply to your request fully and contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org for a return request (please do not use our social media streams).
CHANGED YOUR MIND AND WOULD LIKE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
- Please email email@example.com to request a return. Please include your full name, your order number and your returns/exchange request. This must be done within 14 days of receiving your original order. Without raising a returns request with our team your order may not be eligible for a refund.
- Please bear in mind that if you do not request a return within 14 days of receiving your order, you will only be eligible for a credit note.
- Returned items must arrive to us in the same condition as you received them and be returned in original packaging (including any internal packaging), unopened and unused. Please note that we cannot accept refunds on changing mats that have been opened due to hygiene reasons. Our changing mat dimensions are on each product listing and are sent in clear packaging so prints/colours can be assessed without the need to open packaging.
- All returned items must be in a sellable condition and complete for your refund to be accepted. It is the customer's responsibility to package up returns carefully and securely to ensure they reach us in a resalable condition.
- Upon notifying our team of your return request, you have 28 days from when you received your order to return your item(s) to receive a monetary refund (assuming you have followed the above processes i.e. notifying us of the return within 14 days). If your return is received outside of this period, only a credit note will be issued up until 6 further weeks. If your return is received after 10 weeks, no refund or credit will be given.
- Refunds are processed within 7-10 working days upon receiving the return and will be refunded to the original payment method used.
- We cannot be held responsible for any interest charges made by a credit card company whilst waiting for the returns to be refunded to your card.
- Please note we do not refund original shipping charges.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if we deem the product has been used and is in an unsellable condition.
- Certain items are not eligible for return. Please refer to our FAQ section below.
FAULTY, MISSING OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS?
Please always inspect your order and products immediately upon receipt. Should there been an issue with your order please ensure you follow below:
- Contact our customer care team on firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours of receiving your order.
- If you think your order has been damaged during transit, please ensure that you keep the original packaging and send a photograph of both the packaging and the damaged item to support in the claim process.
- If an item has been missed during the picking and packing process, or if you have been sent an incorrect item, please ensure that you take a picture of the item along with the packing slip so we can assist you quickly. We will always rectify any mistakes on our behalf quickly.
- Please note that damaged items as a result of wear and tear, are not considered to be faulty. An item that has been clearly used and which has been subject to wear and tear will not be refunded. If you are in any doubt of this, please contact us on email@example.com for further support.
- Please note that we will ask for photographic/video evidence of any faults, so we can ascertain the problem and offer advice. If this cannot be provided, we are unable to help you further.
WHICH PRODUCTS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN/EXCHANGE?
- Sale items are not eligible for return.
- Sample sale items are clearly described on their listings and any faults or points to note are mentioned. These items are often heavily reduced to account for this and therefore all sample sale products are not eligible for return.
- Seconds items that are sold as seconds/faulty are not eligible for return. These items are described clearly; descriptions should be read carefully before purchasing.
- Personalised, Made to Order and Custom Products are not eligible for return. Please ensure that all products, sizes, colours/prints and spellings are correct before proceeding to the check out.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to create a return.
Please package up all returns carefully, preferably using the original postal packaging. Items must be returned to us in a resalable condition, so ensure that items are packaged appropriately and securely.
Please send all returns using an insured and trackable service, we recommend using https://www.parcel2go.com/ to search for the best prices. Please input the correct dimensions to get an accurate quote for your return.
Please ask for and keep proof of postage. Posting is your responsibility and if the package is lost we will be unable to refund you for the item.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ORDER FOR ANOTHER PRODUCT?
Yes you can, please clearly state this on the packing slip or a note when returning your order. Once this has been processed, we will issue you a credit note (minus the original shipping cost) so you can purchase the item you would like in exchange.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Your refund will be returned to the original method of payment. This will exclude original shipping costs (except for faulty items if applicable).
DO YOU OFFER FREE RETURNS?
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer free returns. Customers are responsible for the return postage costs. Please refer to the ‘How do I return my order?’ section for more information.
WHAT ABOUT COLLECTIONS AND PRE-PAID RETURN LABELS?
Mistakes can happen and we always try to rectify these as quickly and as easily as possible for our customers. If we are at fault, we will offer you a collection or a pre-paid label for returning any incorrect items.
Please note: If a collection is arranged and agreed by the customer and the customer is not at the premises when the courier arrives, you will be charged the collection price (this will be taken off any refund amount or invoiced accordingly).
WHAT IF MY ORDER IS NOT DELVIERED AND RETURNED TO MABEL & FOX?
We often pickup on customer errors whilst processing orders and contact them to confirm detail. However, the customer is responsible for checking the information they input in at checkout – ensuring that everything is correct.
If an order is returned to us by being rejected at the point of delivery (this happens when incorrect or insufficient address details are entered at checkout), then the customer is responsible for paying any reshipping costs. If Mabel & Fox are at fault, we will send these out free of charge.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you want to cancel your order, please contact us via email@example.com
Please include: URGENT CANCEL ORDER (#order number) in the subject and confirm your details/the cancellation request in the email body. Providing we receive this before dispatch and collection from our couriers, we can cancel this for you. Please note, if we do not receive this in time and your order is dispatched/we have already paid for your postage label, any cancellation will be refunded minus shipping costs.
Please read our terms and conditions in full before making a purchase with Mabel & Fox. We are busy humans too, we have families and full times jobs, so we do understand. We will always try to support our customers as much as possible, but we must have processes in place to protect our current and future customers along with Mabel & Fox too.
Thank you for shopping with us.