SOCIAL MEDIA & ADMIN ASSISTANT - PART TIME / FREELANCE / FLEXI HOURS
Mabel & Fox is expanding!
We are on the hunt for an all rounder with experience in social media management looking to take on a versatile role. The main focus to this role will be to support the Director as the business grows and be able to turn their hand to anything. One day you could be helping build our social media calendar and the next assisting with customer enquiries or dealing with wholesale purchase orders.
Freelance/Part time will be considered and we are looking for the role to be a combination of homebased/office based depending on the candidates location. We anticipate the role will be for a minimum of 10 hours per week & we see at times this increasing considerably so someone looking to work on a flexible basis would be ideal.
Please note that our Head Office is based in Norwich City Centre.
- Managing our social media content across multiple platforms including Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
- Assisting with our growing wholesale side of the business with purchase orders, order fulfilment (via our warehouse) and responding to new stockist enquiries
- Assisting with any adhoc administrative duties such as barcode creation, liaising with our manufacturers & overseas suppliers, customer support
- Potential to get involved in projects such as branding, photoshoots & product development
- Experience in social media management & content creation
- Prior experience working for a brand, ideally within fashion, kids wear, homeware or lifestyle
- An eye for detail & copywriting experience would be advantageous
- Ability to be super organised & turn their hand to anything - we are a growing business and so the role could really grow in line with the business
- Photoshop, Microsoft Office & Gmail knowledge
If you would like to apply then please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note salary/daily rate is negotiable.