Warehouse & Studio Assistants Wanted
Mabel & Fox is a modern online nursery retailer, selling baby essentials such as baby changing mats, playmats, toys and gifts. After a period of rapid growth we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self sufficient candidate to join our existing team of 3 based in South Norwich.
We manage our own order fulfilment from our warehouse and therefore the vast majority of this role will be assisting with the pick, pack and processing of customer orders in addition to other tasks such as the below:
The role will include the following:
- Pick, pack and processing customer orders
- Assist with our impending warehouse move
- Managing the returns processes
- Keeping the studio running smoothly
- Unpacking and organising stock
- Maintaining the studio supplies
- Supporting our customer service guru to provide amazing customer service
- Experience using Shopify desirable but not essential
- Use of Microsoft/Cloud based office programmes such as Excel, Word and Google Docs.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and a good all rounder who will get stuck into an array of tasks. The successful applicant needs to be able to pick up new skills quickly and be able to turn their hand to most things whether it is troubleshooting a badly behaved printer or putting forward ideas for improving an existing process. The suitable candidate will have strong literacy and numeracy skills.
Location: Mulbarton, Norwich.
We are looking for someone to join on a self employed basis on a rate of £10 per hour.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to our Director Leanne - email@example.com